- Joint Factorgraph-based Sentiment Analysis (JFSA, 2013-2015)
This is a software for joint aspect and subjective phrase extraction from text. It is not end-user friendly, but I am working on that. Currently, it is probably helpful for those who want to have a closer look at the things we described in the related papers. If you use this software, please cite [ bib |
- Spinal Cord Injury Information Extraction Framework (2014)
This is the result of a one-year students' project. We are currently preparing a web-service for easy use. It will be here. If you use this software, please cite [ bib |
- Amazon Review-ID-based crawler (2013)
This crawler is implemented for completing the published annotations of Amazon reviews with the actual texts. It has been mainly implemented by Robin Schiewer. The corpora are http://dx.doi.org/10.4119/unibi/2695161 and http://dx.doi.org/10.4119/unibi/citec.2014.14.
- FactEE, BioNLP Event Extraction based on Imperatively defined factor graphs (2011)
This project came out of research stay at UMass Amherst in 2010. As long as the link to Google code above still works, you can use it; there is no active development. Otherwise, you can download everything here. If you use it, please cite [ bib |
- SCAIView, Semantic Search Engine for Biomedical abstracts (2008-2012)
Several of my named entity recognition systems are included in this search engine. [Direct link]
If you use this software academically, please see this site.
- MusiComp, System for Automatic Composition of Music (2006)
I developed this software in my Master's thesis. If you use it, please cite [ bib |
- ModPlan, Moderne Handlungsplanung (2005)
This is the outcome of a student's project group during my studies. If you use it, please cite [ bib |
- Neural Network Simulator (german), Simple but flexible Neural Network Simulator in Delphi (2004)
I developed this toolkit in the exercises of a lecture at University of Dortmund. It is outdated, not state-of-the-art, and in German.