IMS, University of Stuttgart
+49 711 685-81406 (office in Stuttgart)
- Modelling of psychological concepts in text/language; both for text analysis and text generation.
- Sentiment and emotion analysis, particularly of implicit expressions and with structured prediction models.
- Biological and medical text mining, including social media mining and fact checking.
- Social media mining, computational social sciences and digital humanities
- Machine learning, deep neural and probabilistic graphical models: Zero-shot learning, performance prediction, explainability
- Conditioned text generation, including emotionally conditioned text generation and style transfer
- I prefer to be contacted via email.
- Are you interested to work with me? Read this. However,
please note that I can currently not accept any new B.Sc. or M.Sc. students in
Stuttgart. Regarding internships or external thesis supervisions, please contact me again in January.